eCobalt is dedicated to the principles of environmentally sound mining and refining practices. We believe environmental stewardship and mining can co-exist.
Our Final Environmental Impact Statement and Positive Records of Decision from both the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Forest Service and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency have been received.
Other Environmental Highlights:
- Small Environmental Footprint - Underground Project Design
- 100% Reclaimable - Modest 135 Acre Disturbance
- No Tailings Pond - Dry Stacked Tailings
- Flow Sheet Optimization - reduced waste production and environmental footprint
- Conservation Act Program (“CAP”) - Joint venture with Idaho Conservation League to promote remediation of water shed area for fish habitat in Lemhi County, Idaho
Our Idaho Cobalt Project
will offer consumers a transparent supply of ethically sourced and
environmentally sound battery grade cobalt chemicals, produced safely and
responsibly in the United States.